The space I have created for tattooing is a haven for those looking for a unique experience.
I offer clients a highly collaborative process and seek to make the experience of our work together one of mutual trust and connectivity. I feel my own art is constantly striving to express the parts of me that are less tangible and hidden, and so I hope to allow clients to use the experience of a tattoo to do the same.
Tattooing requires an open-ness and vulnerability and in honor of that I offer Reiki, meditation, and incense. These elements are not required but are available for a moment of calm and centering before undergoing a significant transformation. I believe there is an energy exchange that happens through physical touch whether we intend it or not, so by giving it intention and direction we can cultivate an environment tailored to the needs of the client.
Get in touch with Leah
Licensed Tattooist Operator in the State of Vermont and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Completed Apprenticeship with Bruce Washburn at Washburn Tattoo, June 2012
- Lyndon State College, Lyndonville, Vermont USA June-August 2010, Continuing Education
- Fine Art Apprenticeship with Fabio Ridolfi, Camerano Italy, January- March 2009
- University of Iceland (Háskóli Íslands), Reykjavik, Iceland 2006-2007
- University of Vermont, Burlington, Vermont USA, 2004- 2008 Bachelor in Fine Art